Thursday, November 09, 2006

Professional Photos

Just got an IM from a friend of mine who did some photography for our family last year. HE's got a new website. Check it out to see some great pix of the kids.
  • Go to www.coastline-studios.com
  • Click on "Portaits"
  • When the second page loads, mouseover on "portfolio", then click on "families"
  • We're the first 10 photos, then the last 2.

Make sure you disable any pop up blockers, and be patient if you have a slow connection. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I'm in a computer lab at school right now and I almost shrieked with joy when I saw the pictures! They are amazing! They do not do the amazing Hidalgo family justice, but they sure do show much of the personality that I know and love. They are so fabulous Jay. I love them.

Anonymous said...

Very Cool Jay. You have a beautiful family and so does Bumper. What a cool picture of the kids with grandma and grandpa!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jay and Janice:

I am SCREEEEAMING with joy!!! What great pictures showing a greater family!! The kids are growing so much, and as their parents they are Hollywood material!! Congratulations also to the photographer. He not only takes good shots, he also captured the spirit of each individual. These ones I will be looking at time, and time, and time again.!!
Much love my darlings and many blessings!!

Aunt Eva
PS. Uncle George did some screeeaming with me too...... He also sends his love.