Sunday, November 18, 2007

Brad Paisley - Amplifiers and Bonfires

Heading to dinner before the big show...

Waiting for the chicken fingers and fries to arrive

Because of Aunt Michelle's generosity, we enjoyed the "Suite" life

Snack bar when ever we wanted...

Jack wanted to dress like Brad...T-shirt and Cowboy hat

Waiting for Taylor Swift to come out...

Watching Taylor Swift sing "Stay Beautifu"
(I know. It's blurry. Trust me, she's there)

Watching Rodney Atkins sing "These are My People"

The Man himself...Brad Paisley

The whole gang in next to one of Brad's semis

Just before leaving, we were able to get a photo op with Brad's drummer...Joey was in awe!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FROM: AUNT EVA.

WOW, what a night!! You kids must have been in seventh heaven watching your favorite country singer. And to top it all, from your own Suite. Donald Trump, eat your heart out!!!

I am like you Jay, never liked country music but I'm getting there little by little. I even watched the Country Music awards this year on TV, and on its entirety!! That's a first for your aunt Eva who used to change channels as soon as I heard the tra la la of country guitars.

As always, I enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures in your "Thamily" blog, its the best thing next to being there with all of, you my dear bunch!!

Love,

Aunt Eva, and Uncle George joins me in the sentiment. (Not on the country music.....but we'll "train" him, ha ha!!)

Stacey VanLaan said...

How cool that you guys got to meet the drummer! Erin and I should have stuck around a little long huh? Thanks again for the amazing night last night. Erin and I will forever be in your babysitting debt! Love you guys!

Stacey