Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Note From Janice

Over the past few months, I've been mentoring a young single mom. She's working very hard to follow God, and put her life on the right path. I'm so proud of her and the progress she's making. Part of her journey is moving into a stable living environment, which she has found. However, because of her limited income, some of the nice things that would make a house a "home", she doesn't have or can't afford. So, I've been putting my feelers out, letting people know about the need, and seeing what God does with it.

Here's what she could use...

-A new bed with Linens Pillows
-A Reading chair with side table
-Shelf small for books, paper etc.
-Small rug for the reading area
-Reading lamp reading extends over chair
-Nightstand
-Window treatments
-Baskets for closet
-TV and Wall mount
-Picture frames (dark wood), Candles, decorations
-Bath toys
-Towels
-Wastebasket
-Bed for 2 year old, with linens
-Kids dresser
-Toy bin
-Plastic bins with drawers

If you want to know more, or want to help, comment on this post.

Thanks, Janice.

4 comments:

jen roggenbaum said...

Hey, Jan. Used(good condition) or new stuff or either or?

jennifer roggenbaum said...

New, used (in good condition), or both

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice :)
We would love to help! Can you call me at your convenience and we can figure out a time to make a drop off to you?
Thanks so much for sharing the opportunity to serve.
Warmly,
Cindy :)

Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Erin Sayers, I am not sure if you remember me, but my fiance Dan and I would love to help. What is needed the most and where should I drop everything off? Also, I probably won't get on the computer much in the next couple days so feel free to give me a call if that is easier (616) 481-8661

Erin