Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pictures from Haiti

Here are some of the pictures I took. I have been sick with a bad cold since I came back. Being up for 48 hours with very little sleep will do that. My thoughts are still bumping into each other in my head. It was an amazing trip that is hard to put into words. I am so thankful for everyones prayer and kind words sent. Look for a longer note coming soon. In the meantime if you have the time, means, or desire... Do SOMETHING to help Haiti. As one of my friends put it on his blog, "Put Haiti in a permanent place on your prayer list." They are going to need much help and they won't be in the headlines for much longer. Thank you again and enjoy the pictures. Love Janice

Click here to see the pictures: http://s896.photobucket.com/albums/ac166/julesahidalgo/Haiti%20Trip%202010/?albumview=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click

No comments: